Highlights, Rotating Content, use links below to pause and select.
March 2016 updates:
November/December 2015 updates:
October 2015 updates
- The Power/Sample size calculators have been redesigned in several respects and also separated into two menu items: Power/Sample size and Width/Sample size.
- New distributional calculators have been added under the Stat > Calculators menu including discrete uniform, uniform, geometric, and lognormal distributions.
- Detailed release notes for March 2016 updates
September 2015 updates
- The menu paths in the StatCrunch documentation can now be clicked to reveal the location of a procedure.
- User-specified polynomials and other functions can now be added to scatter plots.
- The Between tab for continuous distribution calculators now produces the middle region based on equal tail probabilities when only a probability is specified.
- Dialogs are now updated dynamically if columns are added, deleted, or renamed in the data table.
- Detailed release notes for October 2015 updates
Complete release history
- Maps of US locations now allow for a sizing variable to be used.
- Resampling applets have been significantly upgraded to greatly improve speed and graphics.
- The hypergeometric distribution has been added to the list of distributions available under the Data > Simulate menu.
- The Fair dice? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to study dice from several companies to see which company produces fair dice.
- The Are you a psychic? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to test their psychic abilities by predicting the outcomes of virtual coin tosses.
- Detailed release notes for September 2015 updates