Highlights, Rotating Content, use links below to pause and select.
October 2016 updates:
June 2016 updates:
- The majority of StatCrunch pop-up messages have been restyled to be independent of browser controls.
- Within the StatCrunch Applet menu, additional descriptive information (in the form of tooltips) will now appear when hovering over a menu item.
- Detailed release notes for October 2016 updates
March 2016 updates:
- Optional graphs and tabular output have been added to the hypothesis testing and confidence interval procedures.
- A new zooming tool has been added under the graph editor menu. This tool overrides the default selection behavior and will zoom the graph to a user drawn rectangle.
- Titles across all of StatCrunch graphs have been upgraded to include, by default, any Where statement or Group by information relevant to the graph. In addition, graphs now have both an editable title and subtitle through the graph editor menu or by doubleclicking the title region.
- Detailed release notes for June 2016 updates
November/December 2015 updates:
October 2015 updates
- The Power/Sample size calculators have been redesigned in several respects and also separated into two menu items: Power/Sample size and Width/Sample size.
- New distributional calculators have been added under the Stat > Calculators menu including discrete uniform, uniform, geometric, and lognormal distributions.
- Detailed release notes for March 2016 updates
September 2015 updates
- The menu paths in the StatCrunch documentation can now be clicked to reveal the location of a procedure.
- User-specified polynomials and other functions can now be added to scatter plots.
- The Between tab for continuous distribution calculators now produces the middle region based on equal tail probabilities when only a probability is specified.
- Dialogs are now updated dynamically if columns are added, deleted, or renamed in the data table.
- Detailed release notes for October 2015 updates
Complete release history
- Maps of US locations now allow for a sizing variable to be used.
- Resampling applets have been significantly upgraded to greatly improve speed and graphics.
- The hypergeometric distribution has been added to the list of distributions available under the Data > Simulate menu.
- The Fair dice? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to study dice from several companies to see which company produces fair dice.
- The Are you a psychic? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to test their psychic abilities by predicting the outcomes of virtual coin tosses.
- Detailed release notes for September 2015 updates