Highlights, Rotating Content, use links below to pause and select.
October 2015 updates
September 2015 updates
- The menu paths in the StatCrunch documentation can now be clicked to reveal the location of a procedure.
- User-specified polynomials and other functions can now be added to scatter plots.
- The Between tab for continuous distribution calculators now produces the middle region based on equal tail probabilities when only a probability is specified.
- Dialogs are now updated dynamically if columns are added, deleted, or renamed in the data table.
- Detailed release notes for October 2015 updates
August 2015 updates
- Maps of US locations now allow for a sizing variable to be used.
- Resampling applets have been significantly upgraded to gretaly improve speed and graphics.
- The hypergeometric distribution has been added to the list of distributions available under the Data > Simulate menu.
- The Fair dice? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to study dice from several companies to see which company produces fair dice.
- The Are you a psychic? applet has been added to the new Applets > Games menu.
This applet challenges users to test their psychic abilities by predicting the outcomes of virtual coin tosses.
- Detailed release notes for September 2015 updates
Complete release history
- The bubble plot has been added to the StatCrunch Graph menu.
- A new paint feature has been added to most StatCrunch graphs.
- The StatCrunch two way ANOVA procedure now offers Tukey HSD results for each factor.
- Detailed notes for August 2015 updates