Follow the instructions below to subscribe to StatCrunch.
- Instructors are offered complimentary access to StatCrunch. Simply request access and an access code will be provided that can be redeemed by clicking on the "Redeem an access code" link on the home page. If you decide to adopt StatCrunch for your class, check out the options for bundling access codes with your Pearson textbook.
You can purchase StatCrunch access codes in bulk if you prefer. You can also bundle a 12 month StatCrunch access code with a Pearson textbook as a value pack for only $8.50! Begin the process by contacting your Pearson rep using the appropriate link below. Your Pearson rep will help coordinate the purchase with your local book store or your school's business office.
- Higher Education
- For high schools:
- Go to www.pearsonschool.com
- Select "school/district" in the "find my rep" box
- Select "Curriculum Secondary" from the pull down list
- Enter your school's zip or city
StatCrunch data analysis software can be installed in a matter of seconds on your Web server with no special hardware or software requirements. Data files can be easily linked to StatCrunch on your server which means you can integrate the data analysis software at numerous locations on your Web site with your own data loaded. This page is designed to tell you everything you need to know to purchase a license and make the most of the software installed on your server.