Student Survey of Coldest Temperature they are comfortable outside in shorts or short sleeves.xlsx||yes||math.ralph||Feb 24, 2017||2KB||140|
Temperatures throughout Spring Semester 2013||yes||math.ralph||Feb 11, 2017||4KB||200|
Average maximum temperature in December ( Los Angeles)||yes||maniac6||Oct 26, 2016||2KB||182|
Yield, Rainfall, and Temperaturefirstname.lastname@example.org||Jul 7, 2016||172B||104|
This dataset contains the hourly and daily count of rental bikes between years 2011 and 2012 in Capital bikeshare system with the corresponding weather and seasonal information.
- instant: record index
- dteday : date
- season : season (1:springer, 2:summer, 3:fall, 4:winter)
- yr : year (0: 2011, 1:2012)
- mnth : month ( 1 to 12)
- hr : hour (0 to 23)
- holiday : weather day is holiday or not (extracted from [Web Link])
- weekday : day of the week
- workingday : if day is neither weekend nor holiday is 1, otherwise is 0.
+ weathersit :
- 1: Clear, Few clouds, Partly cloudy, Partly cloudy
- 2: Mist + Cloudy, Mist + Broken clouds, Mist + Few clouds, Mist
- 3: Light Snow, Light Rain + Thunderstorm + Scattered clouds, Light
Rain + Scattered clouds
- 4: Heavy Rain + Ice Pallets + Thunderstorm + Mist, Snow + Fog
- temp : Normalized temperature in Celsius. The values are derived via (t-t_min)/(t_max-t_min), t_min=-8, t_max=+39 (only in hourly scale)
- atemp: Normalized feeling temperature in Celsius. The values are derived via (t-t_min)/(t_max-t_min), t_min=-16, t_max=+50 (only in hourly scale)
- hum: Normalized humidity. The values are divided to 100 (max)
- windspeed: Normalized wind speed. The values are divided to 67 (max)
- casual: count of casual users
- registered: count of registered users
- cnt: count of total rental bikes including both casual and registered
|yes||je175||May 11, 2016||1MB||158|
CO2 vs Temp Data.xls|
A list of the average Carbon Dioxide level and average temperature in the Continental US from 1966 to 2015
|email@example.com||Mar 17, 2016||922B||328|
Data taken from the Journal of Statistics Education online data archive. That archive in turn got the data from an article in the Journal of the American Medical Association. (Mackowiak, et al., "A Critical Appraisal of 98.6 Degrees F …", vol. 268, pp. 1578-80, 1992).
"Body Temp" is measured in degrees fahrenheit
"Heart rate" is the resting beats per minute
|yes||statcrunchhelp||Mar 8, 2016||2KB||2247|
male and female body temperature||yes||lisetrivett||Feb 17, 2016||659B||3245|
Datafile Name: Breast Cancer
Datafile Subjects: Health , Medical
Story Names: Breast cancer
Reference: A.J. Lea. (1965). New Observations on Distribution of Neoplasms of Female Breast in Certain Countries. British Medical Journal, 1, 488-490.
Text Citation: Velleman, P. F. and Hoaglin, D. C. (1981). Applications, Basics, and Computing of Exploratory Data Analysis. Belmont. CA: Wadsworth, Inc., pp. 127-134.
Authorization: free use
Description: Data contains the mean annual temperature (in degrees F)
and Mortality Index for neoplasms of the female breast.
Data were taken from certain regions of Great Britain, Norway, and Sweden.
Number of cases: 16
Mortality: Mortality index for neoplasms of the female breast
Temperature: Mean annual temperature (in degrees F)
In the early 1960s, data were collected from official statistics registers of Great Britain, Norway and Sweden on breast cancer mortality. Death rates for neoplasms of the breast were calculated for various age groups and for certain areas at the same latitude. Age-specific death rates were
then calculated for each area and converted to a mortality index using 100 as the age-specific rate for all of England and Wales. The mean annual temperatures at various latitudes under study were obtained from the British Meteorological Office.
|yes||phil_larson||Dec 2, 2015||187B||1645|
Wind Chill Data||yes||georgew49||Oct 12, 2015||2KB||123|
Average daily temperature in Cincinnati between fall equinox and mid-May in the years 2012-13.xlsx||yes||stikelrw||Jan 28, 2014||3KB||138|
Cincinnati temperature Winter 2012-13.xlsx||yes||stikelrw||Jan 28, 2014||970B||70|
Average daily temperature in Cincinnati between fall equinox and winter solstice in the year 2012.xlsx||yes||stikelrw||Oct 10, 2013||993B||153|
Responses to Ideal summer temperature|
Respondents provided their ideal summer temperature (in degrees), their gender and their age. Considering the histogram, it appears that some respondents may have specified the temperature in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.
|yes||scsurvey||Oct 9, 2013||27KB||605|
Body temperatures for 130 healthy adults
|yes||wikipeterson||Apr 23, 2013||2KB||1289|